Monday, March 9, 2015

"Spring is Here!" from Yangjaecheon...with its own Emerald City? :)

I've taken to running along the stream lately. I figured it was time for some more serious aerobic exercise. ;) I have to admit that the lingering frosty wind sometimes slaps my hair across my face (quite fiercely), but I don't mind when I have the spring sunshine bouncing off my shoulders! Here are some pictures I've taken over the past few days. Hope you enjoy :D


Wizard of Oz, anyone?
The blue of the glass on the building surfaces sometimes flash shades of green
 - dark turquoise, chartreuse, lime. We even have our own yellow brick road
I guess we have a view of another Emerald City ;)


Shimmering ripples on the concrete
Fuzzy lilliputian puffs of porcupine grass!


A diagram of the water purification system of Yangjaecheon
Some general history of Yangjaecheon - a focus on Gangnam-gu's efforts
 for its recovery to the ecological park it is today

No comments:

Post a Comment